Support for local employers
Ways2Work is here to support employers to recruit staff. We specialise in working with employers recruiting entry-level and second-level staff from people who are seeking work. If you are seeking staff at higher levels, we have contacts who may be able to help.
We work closely with the Department for Work and Pensions, colleges, training providers and the back-to-work sector in Bristol and the West of England area. This maximises opportunities for employers to recruit from the widest possible pool of potential employees.
Working with us is free of charge.
- We are not a recruitment agency as we do not supply staff. What we can do is to ensure that your vacancy information is spread through our extensive email network of contacts working directly with people looking for work.
- We deliver (jointly with DWP colleagues) at least three Jobs Fairs each year in addition to specialist Jobs and Advice Days and you would be welcome to attend.
- We can offer short focused courses for people who may want to work for you. Your input would be to specify what skills your applicants would need to have and we could put a one-or two-week course together with you providing a guaranteed interview for all who complete the course.
- We work with organisations offering apprenticeships or traineeships. If you are considering recruiting now for your future staff, we can point you to those organisations.
- If you want to re-balance your work-force to more closely reflect the area you work in, we may be able to offer suggestions to achieve this.
- We won’t waste your time. If, after a discussion, we don’t think we can help, we will tell you this and signpost you to a more appropriate organisation.
For more details, or a discussion please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07795 446588.