1625ip are recruiting for a Volunteer Coordinator (Maternity Cover) See Contract details below:
- Hours per week: 37.5
- Contract type: Maternity Cover
- Pay: £ 25,481 – 25,991 per annum
- The location: You will be based at Kingsley Hall (with homeworking as necessary during the Covid pandemic)
- To access the Job Pack and complete an online Application Form, please visit our Website at: https://1625independentpeople.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=9093c8fe-9c17-44df-aa65-1fdf3b32f630
- To have an informal chat about the role, please contact Chloe Janssen-Lester (Participation and Volunteering Team Leader) Chloe.Janssen-Lester@1625ip.co.uk or call 0117 3178800
- If you have any queries, please email email@example.com
- Application deadline closes: 23:59, Friday 13th November 2020
- If you have not heard from us by the end of Tuesday 17th November 2020 please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Interviews are on Monday 23rd November 2020.
Please let Lucy McMillan know if you will require any further information.