FLEXIBLE LEARNING PROJECT FUNCTIONAL SKILLS COURSES 2018-2019
Bristol’s Community Learning team has successfully secured grant funding to pilot a flexible learning scheme (blending digital and classroom learning) in functional skills. (Maths & English)
This is city wide and open to Bristol employers to upskill members of their staff and to individual employees – its tailor made for a busy working lifestyle and additionally IT’S FREE!
The Functional skills courses are available in Entry level 3, level 1 and level 2 in both English and maths. Due to the nature of blended learning instruction they will also develop enhanced IT skills as part of the tutoring. The courses are nationally accredited (OCR) and culminate in a qualification equivalent to a variety of GCSE levels. The courses commence in January until the exam in July, lasting 20 weeks and 45 taught/digital hours. Students are assessed individually and the course is adjusted to their needs. It is envisaged that the classroom attendance could be in the workplace but can alternatively be outsourced to a local suitable venue.
- Increased workplace productivity by diminishing the need for internal directed learning and by enhanced staff capabilities
- Business growth via staff ability to be redirected internally
- Superior candidate recruitment via a reputation for positive workforce support
- Employee positivity fostered by a proactive management culture – staff satisfaction , better retention rates, less sickness and peer fellowship
- Illustrating the company’s altruistic and first class attitude to both staff and organisational prosperity
- Improving qualification levels
- Learning within a relaxed environment, gaining positive educational experience.
- Tutoring at an individual pace and level
- Adapts to employment and home life commitments
- Regular tutor and classroom input as required
- Access to online resources and support
- FREE private assessment –individual course adaption
- FREE lessons and course materials
- FREE examination entry
- Keep up with the kids, managing finances, and improved career prospects
- FREE CV creation and access to professional digital profile support and app.
Initial contact to “ flexible learning “ Julie.email@example.com 0117 903 9784.