WorkZone is a service open to anyone living in Bristol (BS postcode) who are looking for work. WorkZone is a Bristol City Council initiative to help residents get a job or a better job.
The service is FREE, including to those in work, there is no limit to the number of sessions a client can have.
WorkZone works on a 1-1 client centred basis, they cover all areas of Bristol and will meet with clients in their local community (library, jobcentre, community hubs).
They can help with:
- writing or updating CVs
- looking for work – helping the client decide what jobs they are interested in and what to do to find them
- help accessing volunteering and work experience placements
- referral to other agencies who offer specialist support such as benefits, childcare, debt advice etc.
- advice on how to gain the skills employers are looking for
- help to access skills & qualifications to improve your chances of gaining a better job
To access this service they accept referrals as well as self referrals. Contact the team on 01179781708 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org