Sorry it’s taken us so long to post this – some of these items are now out of date – W2W Team.
4. The Bristol Etsy Team & Bristol Girl Bosses Winter Pop-up Shop is open till Sunday 22 December; find it on the first floor of The Galleries BS1 3XD. The Shop is stocked with locally made products from over 80 Bristol artists, designers and makers; more here. 5. And the Bristol Bazaar Pop-up Christmas Shop at The Island, Bridewell Street BS1 2LE is open till Tuesday 24 December and features over seventy Bristol artists, designers and makers; more here. 6. Yena, the platform helping anyone, anywhere to start and grow a business, is launching another 30 Day Startup Challenge, a 12 step process to help turn that idea into the business you’ve always wanted, on Thursday 2 January 2020; more here.
7. Stepping Up is a set of positive action programmes which aim to unlock potential and develop talent of future leaders from under-represented groups and so contribute to a more diverse leadership landscape. The closing date for the latest round of applications is Friday 24 January 2020. Click here for more information.
8. Travelwest still have match-funded grants available to help you and your staff travel sustainably in 2020. Past projects include cycle parking, lockers, cycle repair stations and electric vehicle charge points but this list isn’t exhaustive. Fully funded small grants up to the value of 250 are also available, with some ideas for this funding including organising a bike/walk breakfast or purchasing prizes to run your own active travel challenge. The deadline for applications is Friday 31 January 2020 so please get in touch with Travelwest’s business engagement team at email@example.com.
9. The Mayor is hosting a Hot Coffee, Hot Topic event on Alive Bristol: a whole city approach to healthier people and places on Wednesday 5 February (10am- 11.15am) at City Hall, College Green BS1 5TR; book your free ticket here.
11. Find out more about the FSB’s Fair Pay Fair Play campaign to tackle poor payment practice by some big businesses here.
12. EU Exit Survey: To enable a better understanding of your opinions and concerns the West of England Growth Hub are asking businesses to complete a survey highlighting your views regarding the proposed exit of the UK from the EU; take the survey here.