Weston College are pleased too announce dates for CSCS and Warehouse and storage courses to be held at the Construction Centre.
Pre-Employment CSCS Courses
- Week 1: 10/08/2020 – 14/08/2020
- Week 2: 17/08/2020 – 21/08/2020
- Wearhouse and Storage Courses
- Week 1: 17/08/2020 – 21/08/2020
- Week 2: 24/08/2020 – 28/08/2020
The CSCS course will include:
- CITB’S Site Safety Plus Health and Safety Awareness course with multiple choice test
- AIM certificate in skills for working in the construction and building industries
- CITB’s Smart App – SSP Health and Safety Environment test training
- CITB Card application when both CITB courses have been successfully completed
- CITB Green laborers card
The Warehouse course will include:
- 5 day warehouse and storage training with Level 2 NCFE qualification
- Successful candidates can now complete either:
- 5 day counterbalance forklift truck training (ITSSAR)
- 5 day telehandler truck training (ITSSAR)
2 weeks in class and then in the warehouse or field for the FLT or telehandler training – 3 weeks in total.
If you have any questions please contact Emma Crandon.