The National Careers Service is pleased to announce a new series of free, interactive webinars to support anyone who is interested in improving their job hunting skills.
To register interest, please click on the links below and enter your details.
Alternately, please contact Julie Kelford on 07891 052316 or email@example.com indicating which webinar you are interested in and providing a phone number and email address.
· Thursday 3rd September 10-11am Employability Skills https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_-XU047ecTB-AQjoRxzaepA
- Tuesday 8th September 2-3pm Creating a Winning CV
- Thursday 10th September 10-11am Effective Job Searching Tipshttps://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_nFWt_vEPTo21HeFAX83qjw
- Tuesday 15th September 2-3pm Cover Letters
- Thursday 17th September 10-11am Interview Preparation
- Tuesday 22nd September 2-3pm Difficult Interview Questions
- Thursday 24th September 10-11am Getting the most out of Linked In
- Tuesday 29th September 2-3pm Securing an Apprenticeship
The National Careers Service is also providing individual support to customers.
To book an appointment call 0800 100 900 or visit https://nationalcareers.service.gov.uk