In response to current demand, HR Champions will be delivering a FREE 1 hour on-line workshop on ‘The Redundancy Process’ on the 24th September, 2020 – 9.30-10.30am. This workshop is kindly being delivered for free by HR Champions to support SMEs in the region.
The workshop is aimed at SMEs in the West of England region who might be thinking about, or starting to consider Redundancies in the workplace.
The workshop will cover:
- The Business case for Redundancy – why is it important to have it written down
- The Legal Process
- When is a Redundancy unfair?
- What’s the purpose of consultation?
- Identifying pools and selection criteria
- Holding 121’s
- The Pitfalls
- Organisational Communications and mitigating the risk
- Alternatives to redundancy
- Questions & Answers
- Further sources of support available to employers facing redundancies through the funded SSW/SSR programme and HR Champions
- If participants wish to access more training or support after the 1-hour workshop, there are further options of support available:
- Subject to eligibility, delegates could access further training from HR Champions, supported under the SSW programme*. Courses include ILM Leadership & Management, Team Leading, HR for Managers etc. *Subject to eligibility, these can be fully funded under the Skills Support for the Workforce Programme (SSW) or Skills Support for Redundancy Programme (SSR). Please contact email@example.com to find out if you are eligible.
- Delegates could utilise HR Champions’ commercial services to support their redundancy process. An example of this can be found at https://hrchampions.co.uk/hr-solutions/restructuring-and-redundancy. This is a commercial service offered by HR Champions direct to SMEs and is NOT part of the SSW/SSR programme.
SSW is co-financed by the European Social Fund (ESF) and the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA). SSW in the West of England is managed by Serco in partnership with West of England LEP. HR Champions is one of the expert training providers chosen to deliver the SSW programme in the region.
To book onto the 1-hour workshop – please go to https://hrchampions.co.uk/events/event/178/The-Redundancy-Process–FREE-On-Line-Workshop-for-West-of-England
For more information on the Skills Support for the Workforce Programme, please go to https://www.serco-ese.com/skills-support-for-the-workforce/regions/west-of-england