I just need to let you know about what’s going on at Ways2Work for the next few weeks. I’ll be going on leave so services will be minimal. A colleague from One Front Door has kindly ‘volunteered’ to send emails to the network, so your daily updates will continue. They may be at a different time of day. The Monday weekly newsletters will also continue.
Website posts and Ways2Work calendar events will not be updated until I’m back from leave.
Events to look forward to while I’m away:
- 24 March – One Front Door Launch Event
- 25 March – All About Jobs & Apprenticeships online information event at City of Bristol College and Ways2Work
- 29 March – New Lockdown rules?
- 31 March – Virtual Festival of Care
- 2 April – 5 April – Easter Weekend
- 12 April – More new Lockdown rules? / Lucy back from leave – website and calendar updates restart
- 21 April – Ways2Work Network Meeting
Enjoy your time without me – especially the long Easter Weekend!