Update from Voscur about Bristol Impact Fund:
We hope you’re getting to grips with your Bristol Impact Fund (BIF) bid and you’ve registered with ProContract (find guidance here), but if you have a long way to go, take a deep breath and check out our online and offline help:
- All our BIF training courses are available to watch on YouTube until 17 May (the deadline for your BIF applications). You can fill out our online form, or just click the individual links below. Please don’t share these recordings with anyone who isn’t applying for this funding – they are designed to fit Bristol City Council’s requirements:
– Monitoring & Evaluation.
– Good Governance.
– Basic Bid Writing.
– Community-Led Projects.
– Equality, Diversity & Inclusion.
- We’ve updated our collaboration list – it shows the organisations that have registered an interest in collaborating, then they describe what they have to offer and what they are looking for. If you haven’t filled out our collaboration support form yet, but you want to get involved, do it ASAP to have the longest possible time to plan your collaborative work.
Dates for your diary
- Do you need more support with Asset-Based Community Development? It’s summarised in our Community-Led Projects training, or you can register for Bristol City Council’s free two-hour workshop on the topic, led by Cormac Russell from Nurture Development, on Tuesday 27 April.
- Draw on the knowledge from the training courses and bring along any problems you need to work through at our Peer Learning Workshop, on Wednesday 28 April. You’ll help solve each other’s issues and leave with an even better understanding of the topics as they are applied to your organisation.
- Book your place for a one-to-one support surgery with a member of our development team. We have slots on Monday 26 April, Wednesday 28 April, and Tuesday 4 May.
- Don’t forget that the deadline for officially asking questions through the ProContract portal is 4pm on Friday 30 April.
We hope to see you online soon for BIF support. Don’t forget you can ask for more specific BIF support from our development team at any time, by filling in this short online form.