BT Stand Out Skills is certainly gathering pace across the UK. A huge personal thank you to you all for sharing across your networks. We have lots more in store for week three but before you have peek please do have a recap of week two.
Week three ‘Standing out when applying’. Ready to start applying? Learn more about how to effectively research roles and match them to your skills, make your CV and cover letter stand out from the crowd and create your own luck so you can apply with confidence. Get involved and please use the attached template communication to share far and wide with anyone who could benefit from this amazing virtual experience.
BT are supporting jobseekers to have the right skills and confidence to make their skills stand out at every step of their job search.
Stand Out Skills week two is providing unmissable daily support to jobseekers.
Stand Out Skills has what job seekers need for every stage of their search. We have ways to help them discover their potential, make their own luck, write job applications that can stand out from the crowd and advice on how to interview with confidence and stay resilient through it all.
So what can you expect from Stand out Skills?
- The campaign will support both young jobseekers out of education looking to start their career and older jobseekers who may be finding themselves unemployed for the first time in a long time or needing to change career path.
- BT have ways to help people discover their potential, make their own luck, write job applications that can stand out from the crowd, tips on how to interview with confidence and stay resilient through it all.
- The campaign will run on BT’s social media accounts daily for 28 days from 19th January and live on a new hub www.BT.com/StandOutSkills
Presenter Anita Rani, Comedian Iain Stirling and Drag Queen Divina De Campo feature in the content including the campaign introduction which you can watch here.
- The campaign will include a mixture of useful support shared daily for 28 days including: Talent & expert led videos, blogs sharing top tips, Work Ready webinars, all supported by downloadable PDF’s & Skills for Tomorrow content.
- The campaign is part of our Skills for Tomorrow programme where BT are helping 10 million people to make the most of life in the digital world.