As some of you are no doubt aware, Adviza currently lease a unit in the Galleries Shopping Centre in Bristol where it delivers National Careers Service and works alongside Bristol City Council and Proud to Care.
As lockdown restrictions ease, Adviza is looking at sourcing a new delivery venue in central Bristol. We would like to share this space with local organisations to make it a vibrant and exciting centralised hub where the Bristol public can access a variety of services and support in one venue, so together we can make a real impact.
If you are an organisation that would be interested in using such a space in central Bristol and being part of this exciting project, please can you email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating what type of activity you would like to use this space for, and how regularly you may wish to use such a venue.
We are open to suggestions on what the space could be used for, some ideas could include:
- Desk space to offer pre-booked 1:1 appointments to customers
- Desk space to offer drop in facility to engage with the passing public
- Space to deliver workshops or training courses to customers.
- Space to interview candidates for job opportunities, etc.
- Themed days and events linking in to local need
- Space to promote courses, job opportunities, etc
Once I have an idea of how many organisations may be interested in this, I can start to map out the type of premises that would suit our needs and begin to source such a venue.
I hope this opportunity excites you as much as it does me. If you would like to discuss this further, or have any questions or ideas, please ring Nigel King on 0789 105 2315.