Creative, Digital and Freelance
Jobs, support and advice for the Creative and Digital sector.
Jobs and Careers in the Digital and Creative Sectors
A lot of work in these industries can be freelance. Support for freelance professionals can be found from a variety of organisations.
Support from Bristol City Council
The Coronavirus Business Support page has lots of information for businesses and self employment.
- GOV.UK – Self-Employment and Universal Credit and Support for Businesses and the Self-Employed.
- DWP – Business Support Finder Tool
- IPSE – the Covid 19 page of the Association of Independent Professionals and the Self Employed website has advice, webinars and FAQs.
- Arts Council Support
- Film + TV Charity
- Pop Up Business School Survival Guide
- Get Set for Growth – Online support
- Future Bright – career support. Eligibility extended to cover those who have had a drop in income due to Covid 19.
From Items of Interest
- Guidance on the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme – for both employers and employees – has recently been updated. It includes: more detailed information on scheme eligibility; further information on the employees you can claim for; further information on how to calculate a claim; and clarification of what constitutes wages. Click here and here for more.
- And Business in the Community – The Prince’s Responsible Business Network with of over 750 companies in membership – have launched the National Business Response Network, a platform to connect business to urgent local community need across the UK during the Covid-19 crisis. If you’re a business who can help or a community group who needs help please get in touch here.