Services available at Wellspring Settlement
- Access to a financial assessment and aspiration planning.
- Talking Money – support with debt management, support with benefits, better off calculations, budgeting and much more
- BRAVE – support if your looking to explore a business start up idea or moving into self employment
- West of England Works – Job Club, employment support and more.
- SHELTER, CHAS & CSE – Private Rental Energy Partnership – helping make your home warm and free of damp and mould.
West of England Works:
The West of England Works (WoEW) project aims to support people who face multiple and complex barriers to becoming work ready, secure sustainable employment or identify appropriate training across the South West of England area.
Wider than Work:
Wider Than Work is a DWP funded (and internal referral only*) programme designed to focus on the steps before employment. We will help you to develop the skills and confidence to make thinking about work or volunteering a possibility.