If you live in Bristol or have a Bristol-based small or medium sized business with employees who have a mental health or physical health need that is affecting them at work – we can help!
- Information and advice to help manage health at work
- Recommendations for reasonable adjustments to your job or workplace
- Work with individuals and employers to support your return to work
- Boost productivity through promotion of healthy workplaces and general wellbeing
- No diagnosis required.
If you are working with anyone who is in work but at risk of losing their job due to mental health or bone, muscle or joint conditions, (MSK), then the Get Well Get On Programme can help.
Through working with individuals and their employers Get Well Get On addresses the challenges in relation to retaining employment.
What’s on offer?
The Get Well Get On programme uses a new, innovative three tier system of support for individuals and employers which provides work capacity advice and support. Each participant /employer will receive an individual diagnostic. Based on the outcomes of the diagnostic, we will refer into the most suitable route below:
• Tier 1: Identification and promotion of self help
• Tier 2: Access to Occupational Health advice and support for both individual and employer, using existing funded sources
• Tier 3: Access to Occupational Health advice and support for both individual and employer, using existing funded sources, with the addition of a Personal Budget where other sources of funding are not available.
To make a referral, please email the delivery team.
Get Well Get On is one of 19 initiatives across the UK selected to receive funding from the Work and Health Challenge Fund.