National Careers Service South West
The National Careers Service is a free, impartial careers information advice and guidance organisation that works with adults over the age of 18 to support people into work or learning. We have a wealth of tools and information at our disposal to help customers make informed decisions on their careers. We typically help customers with;
- Skills analysis and identifying career direction
- Applications including CV’s cover letters and application forms
- Interview skills and assessment tests
- Labour market information
- Training, courses and funding
The National Careers Service provides free ongoing support for 12 months for its customers and offers face-to-face, telephone and digital support on an ongoing basis to help customers take their next careers steps.
Coronavirus service provision:
- Individual Telephone and Digital support appointments
- Face-to-face appointments available through The Bristol Careers Hub in the Galleries Shopping Centre.
- Careers related webinars and training schedule available each month (check Ways2Work and social media channels for details)