Skills West at Business West
Skilled employees are more productive, motivated and efficient and therefore vital to the success of your business. We provide free specialist skills advice to help you find solutions to recruit, train and retain the right people.
We’ll connect you with local and national training providers to make it easy for you to get all the help you need. We are here to make sure you get the most relevant, quality training you need by brokering packages of support for your business.
Whether you are looking to take on an apprentice, up-skill your existing staff or access new talent, we can help.
Our skills support includes:
- help to identify and tackle skills gaps in your business
- advice on the best training solutions for your business
- access to the best and most relevant training providers
- advice on the new apprenticeship standards and government funding
- consultation with a dedicated sector specialist skills adviser
- guidance on how to recruit and retain the best talent
- advice on how to raise the profile of employment opportunities in your business
This free service is exclusive to businesses based in the West of England and is only available for a limited time. To ensure you don’t miss out chat to one of our advisers today.
Skills West is funded through the European Social Fund and Skills Funding Agency and commissioned by the West of England Local Enterprise Partnership.