As part of the BBO (Building Better Opportunities) contract WECIL are now running an Employability Advice Line.
The Employability Advice Line provides over-the-phone support for disabled people living in Bristol, South Gloucester, North Somerset and BANES.
Our specialist advisors provide employment related advice across the following areas:
- Handling the ‘disclosure’ of an impairment with an existing or potential employers
- Signposting to useful services and opportunities
- Information on Access to Work and how the fund can support you in your employment and your employer to make the correct adjustments
- Advice about any potential issues that are arising in the work place and where to go for help
- Advice on ‘in work’ benefits
The advice line is open from Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm.
To get in touch, call us on : 0117 961 7909 or email email@example.com