I thought you might like a quick summary of recent news items about employment:
- AO.com hires more staff on back of Covid home shopping surge (the Guardian)
- Coronavirus: how can I find a new job? (BBC News)
- Tesco gives permanent jobs to 16,000 staff taken on in Covid crisis (the Guardian)
- Barclays announces skills boost for female entrepreneurs (FE News
- Job adverts reach new post-lockdown high in first week of August (Rec.uk.com) – their Jobs Recovery Tracker is also interesting.
I’m trying to share positive stories, as I’m sure we all know about the negative ones already.