- EXECUTIVE ASPIRE
- This 10 day course starting on the 28th September is designed to look at your transferable employability skills needed in the present climate; such as teamwork, communication, career planning, problem-solving.
This course has been designed to support you either to progress
directly into employment or into learning at a higher level as part of a
progression pathway towards employment in a specific sector.
- The Alliance Care
- The Alliance Care Sector based Work Academy Programme (SWAP) is a 4 week course designed to give you skills and knowledge to work in the care industry. An information session will take place at
Weston College, South West Skills Campus on the 24th September at 10:30am for you to find out more about the course.
- EMPLOYMENT AND DIGITAL SKILLS SUPPORT
- We are offering a 10-day Employment and Digital Skills course for those who require help with Job search skills, IT, CV’s, covering letters,
applications and guidance with interviews and getting back into
Employment. Course is starting on the 21 st September for 10 days at 9am each day.
- Construction CSCS Course
- This 10 day classroom course is perfect for anyone that would like to
work within the construction industry or for those who currently work in construction and would like to refresh their knowledge.
- This course is starting on 14th September, at the Construction Training Centre on Locking Head Drove (BS247NA).
- Digital Admin and Life Skills Course
- We are offering a 10 Day course for people wanting to gain skills in
Business Administration, Digital Job searching and Managing your
- We will be using Microsoft Teams to work with you to support you
into employment. Induction day is the 10th September 10.30am.
Course is starting on the 14th September for 10 days.
Updates from the Office for National Statistics e-bulletin. Coronavirus (COVID-19) latest insights