This information was sent to Ways2Work by another organisation. For more details please use the contact details or links in the post below.
Carers Support Centre is currently supporting carers in the local area to gain new skills and find flexible employment that fits around their caring role. If you are working with any carers who you think may benefit from our service, please forward them the following details:
Carers Support Centre is working with unpaid carer 16+ in the local area to help them upskill and find flexible employment. To be eligible for the project you need to be:
- Carer aged 16+
- Not currently working or started a new claim for job seekers allowance in the last 12 months
- Live in Bristol, South Gloucestershire, BANES or North Somerset
- Evidence of legal right to work in the United Kingdom such as passport or birth certificate.
- 1:1 personalised support sessions to help you gain confidence and achieve your employment goals
- Help to create or update your CV
- Job application support
- Mock interviews and preparation
- Access to online & face to face training and workshops
- Source flexible work placements and job tasters