Airport Security Agent Course Induction
Airport Security Agents
This FREE 9-day course could be the beginning of an amazing journey…
Level 1 Personal Development
This aim of this qualification is to provide individuals with the knowledge and understanding to enhance their success in employment. Topics include: Manual Handling, Conflict Management and Terrorism Awareness.
Level 1 Digital Skills
The purpose of this qualification is to allow learners to demonstrate understanding of, and competency in, digital literacy skills. It will help learners progress to a work role where digital literacy skills are required.
Level 2 Customer Service
The aim of this qualification is to give candidates a thorough introduction to a variety of subjects essential to working in a customer services environment. It is designed for learners who deal, or would like to deal, with customers.
Course date: 22nd July
Location: Central Bristol
- Bedminster 12th July 10:00 am
- Bishopsworth 12th July 2:00 pm
- Temple Street 15th July 10:00am
What we can offer you:
- Full training
- Full uniform, to include personal protective equipment
- Personal pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Discounted shopping platform
- Cycle to work scheme
- Minimum 3 years’ UK residency
- Right to work in the UK
- Full National Insurance number
- Ability to provide 5-year history for vetting purposes
- Valid passport, ID card or driving licence with birth certificate
- Proof of address, e.g. utility bill (dated within the past 2 months)
- Employment is subject to full CRC & CTC security clearances
If you need any further information contact Will Roe.