Construction and Personal Development Skills Course Enrolment Day
Construction and Personal Development Skills Course
with interviews for local jobs
The Crescent Centre – North, Temple Back, Bristol BS1 6EZ
Next Course start date: 6th June
Enrolment date: 29th May
If you would like sector training in Construction look no further! Skills People Group are offering an 11-day course for individuals aged 18+ who are not in employment.
The aim of this course is to give you a through introduction to a variety of topics essential to working in construction. You will develop an understanding of the construction sector considering Health and Safety legislation and welfare, construction technology and working as part of a group as well as exploring other vocationally-relevant topics and areas.
By attending this course, you will:
- Gain nationally-recognised qualifications at Level 1
- Qualify for and obtain a CSCS card
- Further your personal development and develop new skills and understanding
- Demonstrate a commitment to updating your knowledge in this area
- Increase professional confidence
- Guaranteed interviews with local employer
Please contact Will Roe if you would like to attend the next enrolment day – 07495 681415
We’ll even give you some LOVE2SHOP VOUCHERS to spend on your recruitment needs when you successfully complete this course!
For more information and to book on to the course please contact