Employment Skills Course Online
WECIL are pleased to announce that they will be delivering a bite-sized version of their course online. This will be once a week for 6 weeks, for 2 hours. As usual, their course is about learning employment skills but also developing a peer support network and we hope it will be helpful for people during this period of isolation. We will have small groups of 5 people maximum.
Course 1 – Tuesday mornings
Every Tuesday from the 19th of May until the 23rd of June from 10:30am to 12:30noon.
The sessions will cover:
- Reasonable Adjustments in work and the Access to Work scheme
- How to write a disclosure letter and looking at case studies
- How to create/tailor a CV
- How to write a cover letter and volunteering
- Writing a job application and behaviors in work
- Preparing for an interview & course reflection/next steps
If you would like to refer yourself or refer someone, please fill in our registration form by following this link. Once we have received your form, a member of the employability team will contact you to go through an initial discussion with you and get you set up online.
If you have questions you can contact the team: firstname.lastname@example.org