Get Started with Cooking Taster Day
Get Started with Cooking
Are you 16-30? Want to learn new skills?
12th – 16th August in Bristol, Taster Day Tuesday 6th August
Meet new people and learn new skills whilst completing a culinary challenge, as part of a team.
Develop your cooking skills and learn about managing your money in a relaxed, friendly learning environment.
- Improve your confidence and resilience
- Learn how to make dishes from around the world
- Learn about budgeting with food and come away with lots of recipes to try at home
- Gain hands on, practical experience in cooking
- Gain skills and qualifications
- Travel expenses and lunch paid for on programme
- Support provided for Childcare costs if required
- Doesn’t affect your benefits
- Make new friends.
Interested young people will be invited to attend a Taster session on Tuesday 6th August if they are eligible. Each young person will be made aware of timings when booked on. Once invited, each young person will be given specific details
The programme runs from 12th -16th August. Times are likely to be 10.00am-4.00pm
The Princes Trust
38 Victoria Street
If you have a young person who might be interested please give Carmen a call or drop her an email for more info!
T 0117 970 5323 | Mobile: 07946535088