Get Started with Music Taster Session
Are you 16-30 and identify as female?
Would you like to gain Music Production and DJ skills?
The Prince’s Trust has an upcoming Get Started with Music course for 16-30 year olds who identify as female.
For those of you that don’t know, the Get Started programme is aimed at young people who are 16-30 and not engaged in education, employment or training*
*they are still eligible if working less than 16 hours or in education less than 14 hours a week as long as it doesn’t interfere with the programme
- Introduction to Logic Music production software
- Compose your own tracks
- Receive DJ and CDJ lessons
- Q and A with a panel of Women from the music industry
- Events management talk and workshop
- Travel expenses paid on programme
- Doesn’t affect your benefits
- Up to six months support from our staff or mentors to find your next steps.
- Interested young people will be invited to attend a Taster session on Wednesday 10th July if they are eligible. Each young person will be made aware of timings when booked on. Once invited, each young person will be given specific details
The programme runs from 15th – 19th July. Times are likely to be 10.00am-4.00pm
- Based at DBS Music college, Location House
14-16 Wilson Place
If you have a young person who might be interested please give Katie a call drop her an email for more info!
DD 0117 970 5322 | Ext 6313 / firstname.lastname@example.org