Introduction to Radio course
Creative Youth Network is recruiting for their wonderful Introduction to Radio Course an upcoming Creative Careers course for NEET 16-25 year olds.
Date and time: 24th September to 16th October 2019 (Tues and Wed every week), 11am – 4pm.
Location: Central Bristol and See details below and please pass the details on to any suitable young people you work with and circulate around your team.
No prior experience of radio is needed, just a willingness to learn.
On this course the young people will:
- Learn different journalism techniques used in radio and written media
• Learn how to conduct and produce a good interview
• Learn what goes into making a radio show or podcast
• Gain advice on how to build a career portfolio and show reel
• Create your own radio show or podcast
• Get work experience and complete a Level 1 or Level 2 Arts Award qualification
To book a place, email/call: firstname.lastname@example.org/0773 436 8626
Lunch is provided and travel costs can be covered.