Pick Yourself Up After Lockdown
Pick Yourself Up After Lockdown – half day workshop
- The Coronavirus pandemic has brought about enormous change for
us all. This course can help you:
- reflect on how you look after your own emotional wellbeing and
move on from the challenges of Lockdown.
- identify support networks to help you create a positive
- explore strategies for coping with ongoing challenges of
Dates: Wed 30 Sep – The Nest Café, Page Park, Staple Hill
Wed 7 Oct – FACE, Filton
Wed 14 Oct – The Batch, Cadbury Heath
Times 9.30 – 2.30pm
If you are looking for?
- A social activity?
- Contact with nature?
- Ways to improve your mental well being?
- A sense of achievement?
- A healthy activity?
- Fresh, local, seasonal produce?
- A way to connect with your community?
- Reuse & recycle?
- Then join us at our allotment in Patchway.
- Where: Pretoria Road (please contact Abi for details)
How long: 6 weeks – Tuesdays, 10.00am – 12.00pm
Starts: 29th October 2020
For further details and to book your place, please contact Abi Ball, Community Learning
Development Worker on 07860181353 or email email@example.com