Women’s Work Lab is running a new employability course
Women’s Work Lab is running a new employability course we’ve just launched called the Women’s Work Lab. Applications are now open and close on 13th January.
There is plenty of information on our website and I also attach a leaflet that we would be grateful if you could pass on to the relevant people. Let us know if you would like some printed copies and we can pop them in the post.
The main things you need to know are:
- Free 12 week part time training programme (Tues and Thurs 10-1pm for 5 weeks) and part time voluntary work experience (Tues, Weds, Thurs for 5 weeks c.10am-2pm) starting February 2020 term time only. The whole programme ends in May.
- Travel expenses paid for the voluntary work experience.
- Open to mums who are currently receiving some kind of benefits.
- Applications welcome from across Bristol providing mums can get to the Greenway Centre in Southmead for the training
- We are expecting applications from mums with school age children but if they do have younger children they are very welcome so long as they can sort their own childcare.
- Partners that we have on board at launch (who are offering placements) include AXA PPP healthcare, Burges Salmon, Jacobs (engineering firm), North Bristol NHS Trust and the University of Bristol. We are looking to take around 15 women on the first cohort .
Please contact Camilla if you have any questions