Working Together – Women-only
WECIL has two 12-week Working Together employment courses coming up:
1) A women-only course at Barton Hill Settlement starting on the 6th of June.
2) A course for people of any gender at Kingsmeadow starting on the 9th of July.
Referring people or getting them to self-refer is easy – you can:
- Email the employability inbox (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Phone WECIL reception (0117 947 9911)
People can also:
- Ask to be contacted by filling in this online form: http://bit.ly/workingtogethercontactme if they would like to hear more.
- Register directly by filling in this online form: http://bit.ly/wecilworkingtogether or the attached paper copy.
Eligibility criteria: 18+, any postcode, identifies as disabled or as having a long-term health conditions (this include mental health conditions, dyslexia, dyspraxia, cancer, the list is very long!).
If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact LC Groux-Moreau.