Get Well Get On is running free workshop 22 Oct – Exploring ways to promote wellbeing at work.
This informative, interactive online workshop is aimed at Bristol & South West-based managers, small business owners, HR professionals and anyone who wants to learn how to manage health conditions in the workplace more effectively. Feel free to also share this email with your networks and anyone you feel may benefit from this workshop.
Attendance is completely free and the 2-hour online workshop will be held at 10am on Thursday, 22 October 2020 (register by following the link later in this email.)
Topics will include:
– Understanding the impact of long term health conditions, particularly invisible illnesses.
– Understanding the benefits of job retention and how to implement reasonable adjustments.
– Increasing awareness of other people’s mental health.
– Having supportive conversations about health difficulties.
– How to promote wellbeing at work.
There will be a toolkit of useful resources to help you manage health-related issues in the future.
We also deliver these workshops to organisations, and can tailor them to reflect your needs. Please get in touch if you require more information, otherwise feel free to book your space directly via accessing the link below: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/health-is-everybodys-business-exploring-ways-to-promote-wellbeing-at-work-tickets-121397000697