1. Information for businesses relating to COVID-19 – including links to the latest UK Government guidance – can be found on BCC’s website here.
2. And attached is the latest newsletter from WECA detailing the support available for businesses during the COVID-19 outbreak.
3. Bristol Food Producers have put together a website, Support Bristol Food, to show how you can buy local food direct from farmers, producers, independent retailers and restaurants doing collection/delivery.
4. Find out more about how to help people in Bristol affected by COVID-19, including via the Can Do Bristol volunteer scheme, here.
5. Join Enterprise Nation for a virtual small business meet-up tomorrow, Friday 27 March (10am – 12pm) to discuss the ongoing challenges of running your own business in the current climate; sign up here.
6. Bristol City Council has cancelled all public events in the city until the end of July at the earliest, due to the continuing spread of COVID-19; more here.
7. Tech Nation has a Coronavirus info hub for tech businesses on its website. It includes the dedicated email addresses the UK Government have set up that businesses in a position to can use to help with vaccines, ventilators and innovative solutions; more here.
8.Lloyds Banks’ Digital Academy provides an extensive range of free online training to both businesses and individuals; find out more here.
9. Read the recent FSB report (published in early March, before the full onset of the COVID-19 outbreak), Streets Ahead: how small businesses are saving the high street, here.