JobSkilla are looking for 8-10 individuals to attend their classroom based programme on the 10th August 2020. If you think you may have any interested participants please let Nathen Barker know at the earliest convenience.
The course will be 2 weeks, focusing on qualifications and online progression routes to help candidates get into the following sectors:
- Direct Learning Support
- Health and Social Care
- Schools and Educational Settings
- Sport, Leisure and Recreation
Below I have provided a summary of some of the key processes we will be putting in place to ensure staff and learners are safe:
- Delivery Venues & Capacity: Must be of adequate size to allow safe social distancing measures within an indoor or outdoor facility of no more than 8 individuals. (All venues within close proximity of JCP)
- PPE: We will provide PPE for all learners and staff to use while on site, including face masks, gloves and hand sanitisers.
- Cleaning: Thorough cleaning processes will be in place and training will be conducted for both staff and learners. This will include the venue and all necessary equipment and resources required on the programme.
- Screening and Reporting Symptoms: Learners will be asked to complete a basic screening each day to ensure symptoms can be recognised and reported early to ensure isolation and track and trace processes are followed.
- Monitoring and Visitors: Our monitoring processes will be conducted digitally and visitors will be prohibited for the time being.