Mears Care Sector Based Academy course & Level 1 Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care- Induction 20th Aug. 10am, September, 4 weeks Weston College & Community Learning.
I am attaching a flyer for this 4 week package of online courses to prepare learners to work in adult social care, this course is particularly linked to working for Mears Care in Lawrence Weston in Bristol.
- Gain qualifications, skills, knowledge to prepare you to work in adult social care.
- Online 4 week course with Weston College and Community Learning. Starts Monday 24th August, 9.15 -2.30pm, using Teams for the week one and two with Weston College.
- Contact Weston College to join an Induction session on Thursday 20th August, 10-11am.
- Find out more about the course and developmental interviews with Mears Care in Lawrence Weston, Bristol, Contact Weston College Employment Service Team on 01934411147 or email email@example.com
- Contact Suzanne, Community Learning, about the follow on level 1 Prepare to Work in Adult Social Care course, on 07887451776, firstname.lastname@example.org
- This Level 1 course will be taught via Zoom and email, starting Monday 7th September for weeks three and four.
- For adults aged 19 years plus who live in Bristol/South Glos/North Somerset who have few or no qualifications and /or who have a low income.