Workzone are back from our summer break and ready to offer support to people in the South Bristol area. We are continuing to offer support via phone and email. We will also be able to offer face to face appointments from 7th September within our centre here at HWV and clients can feel reassured that we have strict processes in place to ensure the centre is Covid Secure.
We provide 1 to 1 support, assisting you to create your own action plan to navigate your journey into training and employment.
We can help with:
- Support in writing or updating your CV
- Looking for work – helping you decide what jobs you are interested in and what to do to find them
- Advice on how to fill in job applications and interview techniques
- Help you to access training to improve your employment opportunities
- Signpost and refer you to agencies who offer specialist support where applicable.
For further information or to book a session you can contact us via email Workzone@hwv.org.uk or call us on 0117 978 1708