Do you work with migrants and refugees that would like support to start-up their business or have support around their existing business?
If so, ACH’s FREE Effective Digital Entrepreneurship & Business Support (EDEBS) project can help.
Eligibility for the project is Third Country Nationals (those who do not have a UK, EU or Swiss passport). They may hold a biometric card, non-EU/UK passport, or visa. If you are unsure about eligibility, please feel free to get in touch and I can assess eligibility over the phone or email.
Email Julia Dixon-Barrow or call 07729 597611.
ACH is working in partnership with the West of England Growth hub and University of Bristol to offer the below service:
- FREE two-year project – clients can gain as much or as little support during the duration of the project.
- FREE courses and bite sized courses offered on our digital platform where clients can access and complete at their own pace from introductions to e-commerce, to registering to HMRC and many more.
- One to one sessions with a Entrepreneurship Facilitator – digital meetings or face to face support.
- Facilitator will explore business idea, offer expertise business advice, walk through the business plan and signpost where relevant.
- Excellent knowledge of the local area for business support or for signposting purposes if the client needs any other support.
- Mentor support with established business owners.
If you have anyone who is interested, please do get in touch with their name, number and/or email. A facilitator will then get in touch with them to enrol them onto the project and offer support in anyway that the client would find useful.