Safe Lives is recruiting for a Training Coordinator. This is a full-time, permanent role that is open until 10.00am, Friday 12th March 2021.
- Reports to Senior Training Coordinator
- Hours 37.5 hours per week
- Salary £19,985 £26,297
- Contract Permanent
Bristol (home during Covid Pandemic) (with occasional travel across UK)
BenefitsA generous package including 25 days holiday per year plus public holidays, employee pension scheme with 4% employer contribution, Cycle2Work scheme, 365 days a year Employee Assistance Programme. Purpose
SafeLives’ Training team develops the knowledge and skills of professionals responding to victims and survivors of domestic abuse, whether adults, young people or children.
Our training programme across England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland aims to create:
- user value: with learners who attend our training feeling more confident and better equipped to fulfil their role
- social value: with measures showing professionals who attend our training provide more effective interventions for those who experience abuse
- financial value: responsible for generating around a third of SafeLives’ annual income.
How to apply
Please review the job description and apply through https://safelives.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=d1b17ccf-7aee-4b30-a3de-42ca0e892ec2 by 10.00am, Friday 12th March.