We are re-launching the free Lifepilot site for adults!
Lifepilot is a free, one-stop website with the information, advice and tools to help adults get back into learning or to support job/career change.
Visit www.life-pilot.co.uk to find information and advice to help adults starting from a range of pathways and tools to help them explore and make career and learning decisions, including a new section of retraining opportunities for those whose jobs have been hit by the pandemic. You will also find:
- Skills map – To help adults find out what skills they have and use them to search and apply for jobs & courses
- A resource finder – a place where users can find information and resources to suit their needs
- Full suite of careers tools to bookmark, save information and plan next steps!
- Information on jobs, courses, providers and qualifications
- Short activities to help with improving skills and building confidence
- Video stories from real people about their work and study experiences
You may be interested in attending one of our FREE webinars, to find out more about Lifepilot. The next available date is:
Tuesday 18th May 2021, 10:00 – 11:00
We can also offer free training sessions for you and your team(s) if you would like a more in depth session.
You can use the following resources to promote Lifepilot to your audiences:
- Lifepilot Twitter and Facebook post
- Lifepilot Instagram post
- Lifepilot flyer (pdf)
- Lifepilot flyer (jpg)
Be sure to ‘Like’ and ‘Follow’ Lifepilot on Facebook & Twitter, as well as connect with myself, Sian Norris – on Linkedin to keep up to date with the latest developments – we have some exciting updates and developments coming very soon!