As you know, we’ve had to postpone our plans for face to face training sessions until after the current COVID-19 lockdown has come to an end.
However, we’ve been working to create some sessions that you and your clients can access online and our first one “Surviving in an Online World” is next Thursday (16 April) at 10.30am.Please use the attached flyer and the text below to share with your clients to encourage participation in this free webinar.
The Lloyds Bank Academy is proud to host this event centred on improving skills and understanding with easy to use advice and guidance.Please book your place on this interactive and collaborative workshop giving your small business or charity the essentials in using the internet to support you in these challenging times. The session will cover:
- Use social media to engage with your customers
- Ensure your digital marketing strategy supports your brand
- Build engaging content using text, infographics and images from different sources
- Use a social media dashboard, schedule posts and measure impact
- Make your website easier to search for and find on search engines
This will be an live, online, trainer-led session where you will have the opportunity to chat with other attendees and ask questions throughout. To confirm your place at the event please click on the registration link below. If you have any questions please contact the Lloyds Bank Academy at TheAcademy@lloydsbank.co.uk
Thursday 16th April 2020, 10:30am -11:30am.