Message from Cheryl Cole of N-Gaged Training:
If you are unemployed or qualify as a low-income earner these courses are FREE!
Exciting news – Amazing Range of Courses Available NOW!
N-gaged is now working with our new sister company Finance Management Business School (FMBS) to offer a greater variety of courses.
Our courses are now available online commencing every Monday – including some practical elements. Access to a laptop/computer is required or perhaps you would like to take advantage of attending our in-house IT suite on a pre-bookable basis.
- Storage and Warehouse (obtain your Forklift Truck Licence)
- Construction (obtain your CSCS card) – including Award in Construction, Award in Health and Safety within the workplace and Award in Health and Safety within a Construction Environment
- Logistics (obtain your HGV Licence) – including Certificate in Safe Road Skills and Attitudes, Certificate in Customer Service, Hazard Perception, Certificate in Logistics Operation and Licence acquisition: C, C&E, or Driver CPC
- Security Guard (obtain your SIA badge) – including Award in Stewarding in Spectator Events and Award as Working as a Security Officer Within the Private Sector
- Health and Social Care –including Certificate in Introduction to Health, Social Care and Children’s and Young Person’s Settings, Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care/Adult Care Worker L2 and Certificate in the Principles of The Prevention and Control of Infection in Health Care Settings. This course also covers Infection Control/ COVID-19
- Certificate in Cleaning and Support Services
- Hospitality and Retail Principles Certificate – including Certificate in Hospitality and Catering Principles, Award in Food Safety for Retail, COSHH, leading to a L3 Hospitality Supervisor
- Customer Service Award and Certificate
- Accountancy Award
- Computerised Payroll Award – Level 1
- Computerised Payroll Certificate – Level 2
- Business Administration Certificate – Level 1
- Principles of Business Administration Certificate – Level 2
- IT User Skills Certificate Levels 1 and 2
- Preparing to Start a New Business Award– Level 2
- Creating and Starting Your Own Business Certificate – Level 2
- Self-Employment Pathway – Award, Certificate and Diploma levels
- Retail Knowledge Award and Certificate
Give us a call or drop us an email for more details and to enrol today on:
Tel 0117 9710883 / Mob 07951 597633 / firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.