The National Careers Service is running a series of free, interactive webinars to support your customers.
Attached and below are details of the webinars. To register please click on the http links.
Please share with your colleagues and customers.
National Careers Service August Webinars
The National Careers Service is pleased to announce we are running a series of free, interactive webinars to support anyone who is interested in improving their job hunting skills.
- Tuesday 4th August 2-3pm: Improving Interview Skills
- Thursday 6th August 10-11am: Accessing the Hidden Jobs Market
- Tuesday 11th August 2-3pm: Employability Skills
- Thursday 13th August 10-11am: Creating a Winning CV
- Tuesday 18th August 2-3pm: Securing an Apprenticeship
- Thursday 20th August 10-11am: Improving Interview Skills
- Tuesday 25th August 2-3pm: How to get the most out of Linked In
- Thursday 27th August 10-11am: Creating a Winning CV
Alternately to book a webinar, or find out more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Nigel King on 07891 052315 or Julie Kelford on 07891 052316
More details can be found on our social media channels:
The National Careers Service is also providing individual support to customers.
To book an appointment call 0800 100 900 or visit https://nationalcareers.service.gov.uk.