One Front Door will support you to enhance your skills, abilities and knowledge of the job market and vacancies whilst building confidence, assertiveness and a positive self-image. We will help you:
- build a personal action plan to achieve your goals
- learn new and update existing skills
- learn about the job market and vacancies.
We are open for referrals from all residents of Bristol. Send a message and we'll get back to you
Or, if you would like to speak to the team please contact us on 0117 922 3440.
One Front Door will provide a service that delivers a range of resources to assist individuals, employers and providers. We can deliver personalised employment support that meets the needs of both the work ready and those with complex barriers preventing them from entering the job market.
We will provide significant signposting to participants to further information, resources and programmes and match vacancies with jobseekers throughout Bristol and the West of England, helping them to develop their careers. This service is open to everyone and you can register for it through a variety of routes: email, telephone, webchat and social media (coming soon).
Keep an eye out for our launch event where we will be sharing more information on One Front Door.
We work with employers to help fill vacancies and find innovative new ways of matching the right people to the right jobs. Employers can use this website to find out about job fairs and other activities where they can promote their organisation and their jobs. Employers will be able:
- to provide insights in to ‘what its like to work here’
- to join job fairs and events where they can promote their organisations and jobs
- to provide guidance and support for employers that want to improve the diversity of their workforce
We are supported by a community of education, support and training organisations and on the One Front Door website you can find an online directory, with further information about what services they offer. Providers will be able:
- to find out about network meetings
- to join job fairs and events where they can promote their organisations
- to add case studies and stories of individuals that have used their service and how this has helped them