Partners in Bristol are please to say that we have been overwhelmed with the support we are currently receiving in our quest to supply relevant high quality training to the Bristol community and those slightly further afield.
Due to the volume of enquiries and therefore workload we are now in need of an additional IAG & Progression Coaches.
You will need to be:
- Able to demonstrate experience in the sector
- Be IAG qualified (ideally to at least Level 4)
- Flexible to work the hours required to support the business needs and ethics
- Willing to travel to sites around Bristol as business needs require
- Bring a positive outlook & enthusiasm for the tasks required to achieve our goals
- Able to represent the organisation in a professional manner at all times
If this sounds like a role that you can fulfil then we would like to hear from you. In the first instance please send your CV to Rob.Hazelton@PIB.cityofbristol.ac.uk