The Prince’s Trust, in partnership with 1st Stop Training Academy are running a Get into Security programme! Young people aged 18-30 will have the opportunity to complete a funded SIA Door Supervisor licence, meet new people and gain work experience within the Security industry. It’s great for boosting their confidence and employability and they’ll have the chance to benefit from the support of one of our mentors to help them decide their next steps.
Information Sessions are on Tuesday 21st OR Monday 27th January, young people will be invited to the Taster day on Monday 3rd February and the programme will run from Monday 10th – Friday 21st February.
- All training provided and SIA assessment costs covered
- Travel expenses paid on programme
- Doesn’t affect benefits
- Boost employability skills
- Up to six months of mentoring support from the Prince’s Trust
- Young people aged 18-30
- Training with 1st Stop can lead into work as Door Supervisors, Security Staff in Retail Outlets and Festival staff. To book on search ‘Prince’s Trust Get Into Programme’ or call for FREE on 0800 842 842.
If you have any questions or require additional information please contact the course lead Lucy Carr.