Please find below a list of Reform Training’s upcoming CSCS courses. More will follow as venues are confirmed.
- Town Hall, Midsomer Norton – 10th-13th February – Spaces Available
- Inns Court, Community & Family Centre – 17th – 20th February – Spaces Available
- Kingswood, The Park Centre – 24th – 27th February – Spaces Available
- Bath, The Percy Centre – 2nd – 6th March (M,T,Th,F) – Spaces Available
All courses run from Monday to Thursday 10:00am – 3:00pm.
Course qualifications and job seeking support:
CSCS Construction Course
- Level 1 Basic Construction
- Level 1 Health and Safety in a Construction Environment
- CSCS test and labourer’s card fully funded
- £50 Back to work voucher on completion of the course
Reform Training can accept any unemployed person 18 years of age or over, regardless of whether they are claiming benefit.
If you are unsure about whether or not a client of yours fits into these categories please give Reform Training a call.
To make a referral please contact the office on 0117 9111429 or mobile 07775 335757.