This information was sent to Ways2Work by another organisation. For more details please use the contact details or links in the post below.
To all our friends and partners of Work Ready,
As we ease into 2021 there would be nothing more fitting for job seekers to receive a turbo boosting 28 days set of free resources. I am delighted to share with you …….
BT are supporting jobseekers to have the right skills and confidence to make their skills stand out at every step of their job search.
Launching on 19th January, Stand Out Skills is providing unmissable daily support to jobseekers.
Stand Out Skills has what job seekers need for every stage of their search. We have ways to help them discover their potential, make their own luck, write job applications that can stand out from the crowd and advice on how to interview with confidence and stay resilient through it all.
Please join us and use the template communication to share this free and career kick-starting campaign with all that could benefit.
So what can you expect from Stand out Skills?
- The campaign will support both young jobseekers out of education looking to start their career and older jobseekers who may be finding themselves unemployed for the first time in a long time or needing to change career path.
- BT have ways to help people discover their potential, make their own luck, write job applications that can stand out from the crowd, tips on how to interview with confidence and stay resilient through it all.
- The campaign will run on BT’s social media accounts daily for 28 days from 19th January and live on a new hub www.BT.com/StandOutSkills
- Presenter Anita Rani, Comedian Iain Stirling and Drag Queen Divina De Campo feature in the content including the campaign introduction which you can watch here.
- The campaign will include a mixture of useful support shared daily for 28 days including: Talent & expert led videos, blogs sharing top tips, Work Ready webinars, all supported by downloadable PDF’s & Skills for Tomorrow content.
- The campaign is part of our Skills for Tomorrow programme where BT are helping 10 million people to make the most of life in the digital world.