This information was sent to Ways2Work by another organisation. For more details please use the contact details or links in the post below.
Please see attached our up-to-date brochure which shows course content and contacts here at The Aim Group. As you can see, we offer a wide range of courses. All courses are currently delivered online due to covid restrictions. Please see below courses running in your area this month.
5 day online course:
Certificate in the principles for digital skills into employability – this is course is a 5-day online training course with tutor support, these are run weekly, and the learner would need access to a laptop and have the ability to complete the course from 10-4.30 for the week.
Digital Skills L2 – Basic Digital Obligations
The are split into 5 units below:
- The course is split into 5 manageable Units
- Developing digital career skills
- Management of information
- Digital device safety awareness
- Communication and productivity
- Digital security.
These courses are running on:
4 week Roll on Roll off Courses:
These can be done online in your own time.
- Leadership L2
- Lean Organisation L2
- Customer Service L1 or L2
- IT L2
- Health & Social Care (Adult) L2
- Mental Health Care worker L2
- Online Infection L2
- Handling Medication L2
- Infection Control of Infection L2
- Cleaning Knowledge L2
- Safeguarding, Prevent & British Value L2
- Counselling Skills Distance Learning
- Counselling Courses UK L2
- Equality & Diversity L2
Please note we can only fund learners with the criteria below:
Aged 16-24 and not in education or training.
Locations: Bristol City Council, Bath and North East Somerset Council, North Somerset Council and South Gloucestershire Council.
Any questions welcome, please email email@example.com.