This information was sent to Ways2Work by another organisation. For more details please use the contact details or links in the post below.
We’re pleased to announce that the Bristol Impact Fund, from Bristol City Council, is now open for applications until 12pm (midday) on Monday 17 May 2021.
This funding is designed ‘to build city resilience by growing the power of communities experiencing the greatest inequality’. The aim is to work with the most disadvantaged people and neighbourhoods, including equalities groups and those in the 20% most deprived city wards, to give targeted help where it is needed the most, making a fairer city. For context, please see Bristol City Council’s overview of the Bristol Impact Fund.
The Voscur development team can help your organisation prepare your application; whether you’re thinking about collaborating with other organisations, you need to work through the baseline standards set by Bristol City Council, or you want some one-to-one support, you’ll find answers here:
- Our free support programme, for organisations that want to apply to the Bristol Impact Fund, will run online throughout March and April 2021.
All events are open for booking now, including training courses, briefings, peer learning networks, and one-to-one support surgeries.
- Some places on our support programme events will be reserved for voluntary, community and social enterprise (VCSE) organisations that work with or are run by equalities groups, or that serve the 20% most disadvantaged neighbourhoods in the city.
- Get a grounding in the Bristol Impact Fund at one of our briefings this week and beyond, or book your one-to-one surgery slot now. Our upcoming training courses focus on Monitoring and Evaluation, Good Governance, and Collaborations, all taking place online next week.
- We can also direct you to the online events run by Bristol City Council, including an overview of the funding process (on Tuesday 16 March), and Asset-Based Community Development sessions, which are open for booking now.
- Watch our short video for an overview of the Bristol Impact Fund and the 12 baseline standards from Bristol City Council.
- In the next few weeks, we’ll add a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section, reflecting the questions we have received from organisations.
- Look out for our new resources section (coming soon), which will give examples of best practice, and guidance from other websites to help you improve your application.
This is a major funding opportunity for VCSE organisations in the city, and we don’t want you to miss out.
We hope to see you on a training course, briefing, peer learning workshop or one-to-one support surgery very soon.