This information was sent to Ways2Work by another organisation. For more details please use the contact details or links in the post below.
Back 2 Work Complete Training has a training course starting next Monday, 25th January, with guaranteed job interviews at Tesco, Avonmouth.
Looking at our schedule, we also have course starting on the 8th February and also the 22nd February, but as yet, not sure who the employment opportunities are with.
Information – Tesco
The Rates of Pay
Warehouse Operative are £8.72 per hour – day shift and £9.00 per hour Night Shift.
Hours of Work
* 6am to 6pm
* 6pm to 6am
* Flexibility to do both shifts is essential!
Duties as a Warehouse Operative:
* In-loading and unloading trailers, tray washing, baling
* Operating conveyors in compliance with Health and Safety
* Keeping Warehouse clean and tidy including keeping gangways clear and litter removal
* Stacking, pallets, shippers, beverage trays, flower buckets etc. accordingly, to customer standard
* The warehouse operative role is physical so you must enjoy work of a physical nature.
If you know of anybody that may be interested, please could you drop Mark an email with name and contact details.