Warehousing &Storage with Forklift training
This 3 week training course is designed for those looking for a career in Warehousing & Storage with the added extra for prospective lift truck operators with no previous experience.
You must be medically fit similar to the DVLA car licence requirements.
To be held at the Construction Training Centre,BS24 7NA
- Monday – Friday 9.00am-3.00pm 15 days
Bridgwater SWAP Warehousing &Storage
Talent Solutions in partnership with the Job Centre and Weston College, is delivering a Sector Work Academy Programme to help candidates through the Warehousing course and recruitment process, our industry experienced tutor will support you in your application.
Qualifications in Employability and Customer Service,
two key areas that supports the role of a warehouse
- Monday – Friday 9.00am – 3.00pm 10 days
YEOVILSIA SWAP Security Officer & Guarding
Atlas Security are looking for Security Officers in Yeovil area. We are delivering a 11 day Door Supervision course with guaranteed interview. On passing your tests you will obtain your SIA certificate allowing you to purchase the SIA badge.
- Mon – Friday11 days 9. 00am – 4.00pm Baptist church Yeovil
Weston Executive Aspire
This course has been designed to support you either to progress directly into employment or into learning at a higher level as part of a progression pathway towards employment in a specific sector. It is designed to look
at your transferable employability skills needed in the present climate; such as teamwork, communication,career planning, problem-solving.
- Information session on the 29th October 1pm at SWSC
- Mon 2nd November Monday – Friday 10 days 9am – 3pm
Digital Skills & Business Admin skills
- We are offering a 10-day Entry level Digital, Admin, Social media for job prospecting and Life Skills course for those who would like to pursue a career in Business Admin.Support with applications and guidance with interviews and getting back into Employment is also fully supported.
- Start time – 9am each day
- Induction 1pm on the 28th October 2nd November
- Monday – Friday 9am – 3pm
- Weston College, South West Skills Campus
Bristol SWAP SIA Security Course
Portsec Security are looking for Security officers in
the Bristol area. This is a 15 day SIA course covering Door Supervision and Security Officer, these will enable you (on passing the exam) to obtain your
own SIA certificate. There is also a week of Pre-Employment training also,that will help you build employability skills.
- Referrals required with phone call induction
- 30th November 15 days Monday – Friday 9am – 4pm daily
CSCS & Employability
This 10 day course is designed for those requiring a CSCS labourer card to work on a construction sites. You will gain your Level 1 Award in Health & Safety in a Construction Environment Qualification along with your employability certificate. You will receive a time slot for your Health & safety Test that you must pass before getting your voucher to take the CSCS test. Full attendance every day of the course is required to obtain your CSCS card. To be held at the Construction Training Centre, BS24 7NA
- 30th November 10 days Monday – Friday
- 9am – 3pm daily
For further information or to make a referral please contact:
01934 411147 | e m p l o y m e n t s u p p o r t @ w e s t o n . a c . u k